Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First Post

First post!

I'm here attempting to divorce myself from facebook nightmares. After being forced to either make all my interests public and have updates from things like "Amelie" appear on my newsfeed, or have no profile information at all, I chose the latter. After reading this article, I am convinced that inertia is not enough to keep me using facebook. Through some quick research I discovered that I can use Google and blogger to accomplish all of the same things. It's been sheer laziness preventing me from leaving until now. And, honestly, I think I'll have more fun and more control over the identity I present here. Facebook has long been an alternative to a blog for me, and it's time I just went whole hog.

Join me!

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment